//Beauty Queen

De'Queen


Annyeong Barbie(s) . Welcome to my Castle . I'm Fai Levine , the owner of this Blog . Be nice here and leave your footprints at my Tagboard . No harsh word and haters were allowed here .



Tagboard



Sing-A-Song ~




Credits


Template by : Farah Dini
Basecodes by : Nurul AtiQah
Edited by : Fai Levine
Others:

----------------------------------------- Copyright© by Farah Dini 2012
-----------------------------------------

Love :)
All sizes | Spring | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Assalamualaikum bloggers.
Long time no update. Busy le, lagipun tak pakai lappy. Leceh nak update entry pakai phone. Maklumlah phone biasa je. Hihi xD
Okay I will perkenalkan my new hero. Hmmmm he's so special. More than I guess and more than I want.
25th of December 2013, we declaired as a couple and lovers. I love him since I met him for the first time. Memula mmg malu gila nak ngaku haha, at last time aku tgh mamai nak tidur dia wechat and he said, "I love you Bam." for the first time. So cute and I was like, "Ehh aku mimpi ke ape?" And then dia cakap lg yg dia dah mula sayang aku. Wuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu lagi sekali jatuh cinta dengan crush hehe xD
Nah, today dah 3 bulan 3 hari relationships nie. Alhamdulillah. Saya sayang awak.
Never leave me alone Zulhilmi, Captain Elmy. Iloveyou. Always I do.